Over 300 volunteers planted over 6,000 native trees and plants in riparian buffers, stormwater basins and rain gardens over a series of weekends throughout September, October and November.
Riparian Forest Buffer Projects
Each fall, the Conservancy performs several native tree planting projects to improve water and habitat quality.
2017 Plant-A-Thon Dates and Sites
- September 15 - Peter Wentz Farmstead, 12pm-4pm (full)
- September 22 - Robert Bucher Park, 10am-2pm (full)
- September 23 - Robert Bucher Park, 10am-2pm (full)
- September 29 - Heckler Plains Farmstead, (full)
- October 14 - William Rahmer Park, 10am-2pm (full)
- October 21 - Eagle Lane - Zacharias Creek, 10am-4pm
- November 3 - Meadowood Senior Living, (full)
- November 11 - Jacob Reiff Park, 10am-4pm (full)