The Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy's primary mission is to deliver meaningful Environmental Education, Conservation and Outreach programs that enhance quality of life for everyone in the 362-square mile Perkiomen Creek Watershed.
We invite you to take a look around this site. There are so many ways to learn, protect, experience and support the watershed! more...
- Sign up for the Wilderness First Aid class, Feb 21,22,27,28
- Join us - Stroud Center Workshop & Tour, Sat Feb 25
- Help beautify the watershed - Stream Clean-up, Sat Apr 8
- 25th Lenape Survival Challenge, Sat Apr 22 - Registration Open!
- Registration now open for Summer Science Academy
- See what is happening this week...
The Conservancy is thrilled to have received a grant for Early Childhood Education from The Koenig Family Charitable Fund of The Philadelphia Foundation. Many thanks to Charles and Sandra Koenig for recommending the Conservancy for this grant!