Programs for Grades 6-12
Combine Classes for a Full Day Field Trip!
- Introduction to Watersheds + Human Impact & Sustainable Solutions
- Source Water Pathways + Stream Morphology
- Introduction To Watersheds + Stream Morphology
- Source Water Pathways + Human Impact & Sustainable Solutions
Help your students connect theory to practice! Each class serves as a springboard to the next, producing a student who has actively acquired the knowledge to understand how a watershed works, the actions necessary to maintain clean drinking water, and their role in moving towards sustainability.
Fee at the Conservancy: $16 per student ($160 minimum per class)
* Fee includes a detailed Teacher Pre-& Post-Trip Information packet & Conservancy Educator’s briefing visit with classroom teacher.