The Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy's primary mission is to deliver meaningful Environmental Education, Conservation and Outreach programs that enhance quality of life for everyone in the 362-square mile Perkiomen Creek Watershed.
We invite you to take a look around this site. There are so many ways to learn, protect, experience and support the watershed! more...
- Summer Science Academy registration opens January 2, 2015!
- Lenape Survival Challenge registration opens mid January!
- See what is happening this week...
- Thank you to the hundreds of volunteers who came out last year to plant 1032 more native trees in our watershed.
- What a marvelous time we had honoring eight diverse environmental stewards at the 2014 Environmental Awards Banquet! Our tremendous thanks to event guests, volunteers, advertisers, donors and sponsors.
See some great moments from the evening.