The Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy's primary mission is to deliver meaningful Environmental Education, Conservation and Outreach programs that enhance quality of life for everyone in the 362-square mile Perkiomen Creek Watershed.
We invite you to take a look around this site. There are so many ways to learn, protect, experience and support the watershed! more...
- Register for the 'Full Snow Moon' Night Hike and Campfire - Sat. Jan. 31
- Children's Discovery Room Open House - Bring your 2 1/2 - 6 year olds -Thurs. Feb. 5 from 10am - 3pm.
- Join us on the Winter Wildflower Walk - Sat. Feb. 7
- Mother Nature's Valentine Adventure & Tea Party for 3-6 year olds - Thur. Feb. 12
- Pre-School Science for 3-6 year olds - Thur. Feb. 19 and Feb. 26
- Summer Science Academy registration is now open!
- Lenape Survival Challenge registration is open!
- See what is happening this week...
- Exciting News! The Conservancy is honored to have been selected as a finalist for "Non-Profit Organization of the Year" as part of the Perkiomen Valley Chamber of Commerce's 1st Annual PV Stars Awards! Click here for more information on the PV Stars Awards.
- Preparation for the 2015 Stream Clean-Up is under way. Suggest a clean-up site!
- Thank you to the hundreds of volunteers who came out last year to plant 1032 more native trees in our watershed.