Welcome to the Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy!
The Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy is an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit committed to local environmental stewardship. Our primary mission is to deliver meaningful Environmental Education, Conservation and Outreach programs that enhance quality of life for everyone in the 362-square mile Perkiomen Creek Watershed. more...
We invite you to participate in Conservancy programs, classes, and volunteer activities. Take a look around this site. There are so many ways to learn, protect, experience and support the watershed!
- Volunteer for the Lenape Survival Challenge! Saturday, April 26
- Sign up for Solutions: Rain Barrel Building Workshop, Saturday, May 3
- Join us on our next Wildflower Walk Saturday, May 17
- Summer Science Academy™. Registration open for children in Kindergarten through 6th grade.
- See what is happening this week...
Stream Clean-up participants - We cleaned miles of streams and tens of acres of natural area. Thank you to everyone who made this event a success! Check out our Stream Clean-up video here.
A project to restore a tributary to Hosensack Creek was recently awarded a DEP Growing Greener grant for $18,000. Working with Lehigh County Conservation District, Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission, Perkiomen Valley Trout Unlimited, and landowner PPL, we will be able to restore fish habitat, repair severely eroded stream banks, and reforest the buffer zone along the creek. Work is scheduled to start this summer!