The Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy's primary mission is to deliver meaningful Environmental Education, Conservation and Outreach programs that enhance quality of life for everyone in the 362-square mile Perkiomen Creek Watershed.
We invite you to take a look around this site. There are so many ways to learn, protect, experience and support the watershed! more...
- Pre-School Science for 3-6 year olds - Wed April 8, and Tues April 21
- Stream Clean-up - Sat April 11 - volunteer to help!
- Watershed Amphibians talk and walk - Sat April 11
- First Wildflower Walk of the season - Sat April 18!
- Join the excitement of the Lenape Challenge as volunteer! - Sat April 25
- Perkiomen Creek Sojourn - Sat June 6 - registration is now open!
- Summer Science Academy registration is open!
- See what is happening this week...
Skippack Shopping Days - Sat April 18 & Sun April 19
Select Skippack stores are generously donating a portion of sales
to the Conservancy this designated weekend. Purchasers will use a passport (either print or mobile app) that will allow us to be credited with a sale. Please check back on this page and our Facebook page for details.
On March 10, 2015, Trudy Phillips, the Conservancy's Environmental Education Director, was honored at the Tri-County Area YWCA's "Tribute to Exceptional Women". This event celebrated the achievement, leadership and service of twenty women nominated for awards in various categories. Trudy was recognized for her twenty five years of work for the Conservancy where she has created a myriad of programming to connect people of all ages with the natural world. Congratulations to Trudy for this honor.
Job Opportunity: Conservation Coordinator -
We are actively seeking enthusiastic candidates for the PWC Conservation Coordinator position. All interested parties should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.