The Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy's primary mission is to deliver meaningful Environmental Education, Conservation and Outreach programs that enhance quality of life for everyone in the 362-square mile Perkiomen Creek Watershed.
We invite you to take a look around this site. There are so many ways to learn, protect, experience and support the watershed! more...
- Perkiomen Creek Sojourn - Sat June 6 - registration open!
- Green Growing Things for 3-6 year olds - June 9-12
- Register now for the Rain Barrel Building Workshop - Sat June 13
- Join us for the next Wildflower Walk - Sat Jun 20
- Summer Science Academy registration open!
- See what is happening this week...
Mayor Joe Giunta of Schwenksville Borough has proclaimed June 6th, 2015 to be Perkiomen Sojourn Day! Click here to see the proclamation.
A resounding thank you to 2015 Stream Clean-up volunteers
for their hard work and enthusiasm! See the official stats and photos!
On March 10, 2015, Trudy Phillips was honored at the Tri-County Area YWCA's "Tribute to Exceptional Women". Trudy was recognized for her twenty five years of work for the Conservancy where she has created a myriad of programming to connect people of all ages with the natural world. Congratulations to Trudy for this honor.