Welcome to the Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy!
The Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy is an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to environmental stewardship. Its primary mission is to deliver quality Environmental Education, Conservation and Restoration programs that enhance quality of life for everyone in the 362-square mile Perkiomen Creek Watershed. more...
You are invited to participate in one of the Conservancy's programs, classes, events and volunteer activities. Take a look around this site. There are so many ways to learn, protect, experience, and support the watershed!
- Animal Adventure Hours (3-6 yrs) - Thursdays, March 6, 13 & 20 at 1:00pm.
- Children's Discovery Room Open House (2.5 to 6) Two Dates: March 3 and March 10 from 10am to 3pm.
- Poisonous & Injurious Plants - Wednesday, March 12 at 7:30pm.
- Preschool Science (3-6 yrs) - Thursday, March 27 at 1:00pm
- Registration now open for the Stream Clean up! Saturday, April 12
- Snag a buddy and register for the Lenape Survival Challenge!
Saturday, April 26
- See what is happening this week...
A project to restore a tributary to Hosensack Creek was recently awarded a DEP Growing Greener grant for $18,000. Working with Lehigh County Conservation District, Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission, Perkiomen Valley Trout Unlimited, and landowner PPL, we will be able to restore fish habitat, repair severely eroded stream banks, and reforest the buffer zone along the creek. Work is scheduled to start this summer!