The Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy's primary mission is to deliver meaningful Environmental Education, Conservation and Outreach programs that enhance quality of life for everyone in the 362-square mile Perkiomen Creek Watershed.
We invite you to take a look around this site. There are so many ways to learn, protect, experience and support the watershed! more...
- ALL EVENTS FOR THURSDAY, MARCH 5 ARE CANCELED due to the winter storm.
- Pre-School Science for 3-6 year olds - Thur Mar 12 and 19, April 8 and 21. Note: Mar 5 class has been rescheduled to Mar 26.
- Monarch Migration talk - Wed Mar 18
- Stream Clean-up volunteer sign-up coming soon!
- Summer Science Academy registration is now open!
- Lenape Survival Challenge registration is open!
- Perkiomen Creek Sojourn registration is now open!
- See what is happening this week...
Job Opportunity: Conservation Coordinator - We are sorry to announce that Saible O'Brien will be stepping down from her staff position at the Conservancy to pursue opportunities within the private sector. We are grateful for her numerous contributions and we wish her all the best for her future endeavors.
We are actively seeking enthusiastic candidates for the PWC Conservation Coordinator position. All interested parties should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.