The Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy's primary mission is to deliver meaningful Environmental Education, Conservation and Outreach programs that enhance quality of life for everyone in the 362-square mile Perkiomen Creek Watershed.
We invite you to take a look around this site. There are so many ways to learn, protect, experience and support the watershed! more...
- Build your own Rain Barrel - Sat May 7
- Sign up to go on the Warbler Walk (A Members Only Event), Sun May 8
- Join us on the next Wildflower Walk, Sat May 21
- Register for the Perkiomen Creek Sojourn - Sat June 4
- Registration is ongoing for Summer Science Academy
- See what is happening this week...
The Conservancy's Environmental Education Department is seeking a self-motivated individual to join our Environmental Education team!
Click here for more details.