The Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy's primary mission is to deliver meaningful Environmental Education, Conservation and Outreach programs that enhance quality of life for everyone in the 362-square mile Perkiomen Creek Watershed.
We invite you to take a look around this site. There are so many ways to learn, protect, experience and support the watershed! more...
- Register for the Perkiomen Creek Sojourn - Sat June 4
- Wilderness First Aid Course - Sat & Sun, June 25 & 26
- Registration is ongoing for Summer Science Academy
- Join us on the next Wildflower Walk, Sat June 18
- See what is happening this week...
Bridge closure affects access to the Conservancy - directions and more information.
The Conservancy's Environmental Education Department is seeking a self-motivated individual to join our Environmental Education team!
Click here for more details.