The Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy's primary mission is to deliver meaningful Environmental Education, Conservation and Outreach programs that enhance quality of life for everyone in the 362-square mile Perkiomen Creek Watershed.
We invite you to take a look around this site. There are so many ways to learn, protect, experience and support the watershed! more...
- Sign up for Animal Adventure Hours for 3-6 year olds, Thursdays, 1pm
- The East Branch Creek Geology Walk scheduled for Saturday, November 22 will not be held program as Dr. Kraft has been called out of town.
- See what is happening this week...
- What a marvelous time we had honoring eight diverse environmental stewards at the 2014 Environmental Awards Banquet! Our tremendous thanks to event guests, volunteers, advertisers, donors and sponsors.
See some great moments from the evening.
- We would like to thank our sponsors, donors, and volunteers for helping us bring the 24th Annual Halloween Night Hike to our community! Beautiful weather welcomed families for an evening of fun, learning, and family time outdoors!