The Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy's primary mission is to deliver meaningful Environmental Education, Conservation and Outreach programs that enhance quality of life for everyone in the 362-square mile Perkiomen Creek Watershed.
We invite you to take a look around this site. There are so many ways to learn, protect, experience and support the watershed! more...
- Wilderness First Aid Workshop - Sat & Sun, June 25 & 26
- Register now for Summer Science Academy - only a few spots left...
- Geological Processes of Spring Mountain, Thur July 14
- Join us on the next Wildflower Walk, Sat July 16
- Members Only Event - Lehigh River Paddle, Sat July 23
- Perk to Pub - registration open - Sat Aug 20
- See what is happening this week...
Nominate a local Environmental Champion!
The Conservancy is looking for a few good projects, people and organizations whose recent work to protect or improve the Perkiomen Creek Watershed merits public recognition. See more information on categories and requirements.
Deadline is July 7, 2016.
Bridge closure affects access to the Conservancy - directions and more information.
PWC Job Opportunity
The Conservancy's Environmental Education Department is seeking a self-motivated individual to join our Environmental Education team!
See more details here.