The Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy's primary mission is to deliver meaningful Environmental Education, Conservation and Outreach programs that enhance quality of life for everyone in the 362-square mile Perkiomen Creek Watershed.
We invite you to take a look around this site. There are so many ways to learn, protect, experience and support the watershed! more...
- Summer Science Academy - only a few spots left - for children
who have completed K - 3rd Grade.
- Geocaching Treasure Hunt for all ages - Sat Aug 6
- Perk to Pub - registration open - Sat Aug 20
- Join us on the next Wildflower Walk, Sat Aug 20
- Botany by Boat, Sat Sep 10
- See what is happening this week...
Thank You! A huge thank you to our 14 volunteers who came out to help us pull invasive European Water Chestnut from a local pond. We estimate that we pulled over 200 bags of EWC! Way to go team! We could not have done it without you.
Bridge closure affects access to the Conservancy - directions and more information.
PWC Job Opportunity
The Conservancy's Environmental Education Department is seeking a self-motivated individual to join our Environmental Education team!
See more details here.