The Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy's primary mission is to deliver meaningful Environmental Education, Conservation and Outreach programs that enhance quality of life for everyone in the 362-square mile Perkiomen Creek Watershed.
We invite you to take a look around this site. There are so many ways to learn, protect, experience and support the watershed! more...
- Enjoy Botany by Boat, Saturday, September 6.
- Back-To-School Children's Discovery Room Open House - for 3 - 6 year olds, Monday, September 8
- Sign up to help plant native trees, Thursday, September 11.
- Join us on the next Wildflower Walk, Saturday, September 27.
- You're cordially invited to celebrate local Environmental Stewardship at the Environmental Awards Banquet & 50th Anniversary Event! Wed Oct 22
- See what is happening this week...
- The Conservancy was recently awarded third place in the Keep PA Beautiful Stream Clean-up Video Contest! We are fired up to use the $100 award for next year's Stream Clean-up supplies. See our proud entry.
- We are excited to announce Saible O'Brien as our new Conservation Coordinator. Welcome to the PWC Team, Saible!
- PWC received a DEP Growing Greener grant for $18,000 to restore a tributary to Hosensack Creek. Working with Lehigh County Conservation District, Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission, Perkiomen Valley Trout Unlimited, and landowner PPL, we will be able to restore fish habitat, repair severely eroded stream banks, and reforest the buffer zone along the creek. Work is scheduled to start this summer!