Outreach Coordinator - Part-Time Salaried Position
Based at Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy, Schwenksville, PA
Position reports directly to Executive Director
Marketing and Outreach (20%)
- Assist with email marketing and outreach (Constant Contact)
- Engage in social media outreach (Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin)
- Develop outreach materials (Adobe Illustrator or Microsoft Publisher)
- Coordinate community event participation
- Enter donor and membership data into donor management database (Donor Perfect)
- Process donations, send tax receipts and work with E.D. to send thank you letters
- Maintain a seat on the Development Committee
- Process memberships, send out renewal letters, reminders and send tax receipts
- Assist E.D. with membership outreach
Volunteer Program (20%)
- Assist with volunteer management and recruitment
- Maintain a seat on the Volunteer Committee
Event Support (20%)
- Assist with planning and execution of programs and events especially the Conservancy’s six signature events
- Maintain a seat on the Events Committee
- Assist with projects and events as assigned by Executive Director.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business or a related field or have equivalent experience.
- Obtain all necessary child clearances prior to employment.
- Have a clean driving history and reliable transportation.
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, donor management software such as Donor Perfect, social media applications, outreach software such as Constant Contact, and Adobe Products such as Illustrator
- Must be able to work effectively both independently on projects and cooperatively with a team.
- Salaried position requiring 25 hours per week.
- Compensation will amount to $20,000 annually.
- Position will require some evening and weekend work.
- This position does not come with any health or retirement benefits.
To apply: please send cover letter and resume to Ryan Beltz at email@example.com.