How to Compete
1. Grab yourself a teammate. You'll likely want to partner with someone whose pace matches yours, ensuring you both arrive at the canoes at the same time.
*Must be minimum of 16 years old on race day to participate and minors need parental/guardian consent.*
2. Choose a team category based on your combined ages.
- Male 32 -75
- Male 76 - 99
- Female 32 - 75
- Female 76 - 99
- Mixed 32 - 75
- Mixed 76 - 99
3. You may enter the Lenape TRIBE Challenge if your affiliation (eg, business or organization) has three teams or more. See rules and regulations.
4. Complete registration form and pay. Each teammate must register online separately.
Please read hints on successful registration:
- This event is a two-person team race.
- Each teammate must register online separately.
- Team entry is complete when BOTH team members have registered online and paid.
- Pre-registration by April 16 is required.
5. See you on race day! Event is rain or shine. Canoe, life vests and paddles will be provided. You may not use your own.
Entry Fees per Person
Early bird (through Feb 5): $70 non-members/$55 members
Regular (Feb 6 - Apr 9): $75 non-members/$60 members
Late (Apr 10 - Apr 16): $80 non-members/$65 members. No shirt guarantees.
- Everyone must register online no matter what form of payment you prefer. Once you've completed the form, please hit "Next" for secure online payment options.
- If you prefer to pay by check, please click "Next" so your registration will be saved. Then exit out of secure payment. Please be sure to mail your check within 1 week of completing your online registration to avoid being placed on the waitlist with your teammate.
- A team is not fully registered until both team members have registered online and paid. Incomplete team registrations may result in placement on waiting list.
Checks may be made payable to: Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy (or PWC)
Please mail to:
Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy
1 Skippack Pike
Schwenksville, PA 19473
Questions? Please call 610.287.9383