How to Compete as a TEAM:
1. Grab yourself a teammate. You'll likely want to partner with someone whose pace matches yours, ensuring you both arrive at the canoes at the same time.
*Both participants must be a minimum of 16 years old on race day to participate and minors need parental/guardian consent.*
2. Choose a team category based on your combined ages.
Male 32 -75
Male 76 - 99
Female 32 - 75
Female 76 - 99
Mixed 32 - 75
Mixed 76 - 99
3. You may enter the Lenape TRIBE Challenge if your affiliation (eg, business or organization) has three teams or more. See rules and regulations.
4. Complete registration form and pay. Choose “Team” or “Individual” registration:
“Team Registration” allows you to register and pay for both team members at the same time. Once one team registration is complete, you are good to go!
“Individual Registration” allows each team member to register and pay separately. In this case, each team member must complete an individual registration. A team is fully registered once both team members have completed the individual registration online. If your teammate doesn’t complete his/her registration, you may be placed on the waitlist.
Pre-registration by April 19 is required.
5. See you on race day! Event is rain or shine. If weather conditions make it unsafe to hold the event, the event will be held on the scheduled raindate.
Canoe, life vests and paddles will be provided. You may not use your own.
Entry Fees per Person for team challenge:
Early bird (through February 3): $75 non-members/$60 members
Regular (Feb 4 - April 19): $80 non-members/$65 members
When registering on-line, payment is made by credit card as part of the registration process.
If you prefer to pay by cash or check, please call the Conservancy at 610-287-9383.
Questions? Please call 610.287.9383