The Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy has different volunteer opportunities for groups of all sizes.
Groups that volunteer with the Conservancy
- Business Groups
- Church Groups
- Rotary Clubs
- School Groups
- Scout Groups
Volunteer opportunities available for groups
- Stream Clean-up (April)
- Plantings (Summer and Fall)
- European Water Chestnut Removal (Summer)
- Event Support (Spring and Fall)
- Maintenance of Previous Conservation Projects (Spring to Fall)
- PWC Grounds Clean-up (Spring to Fall)
Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy Group Volunteer Policy
1. The Conservancy cannot guarantee volunteer placement but will make every effort to match volunteer applicants to volunteer opportunities based on the needs of the Conservancy and the interests and availability of the group.
2. Volunteers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
3. The volunteer group must identify a Group Coordinator who is responsible for the safety and well-being of the group members and will provide coordination and supervision for the group while volunteering and ensure all members adhere to Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy policies and procedures.
4. All volunteers must sign liability waivers and photo releases the day of the event.
5. It is the responsibility of the Group Coordinator to obtain signed waivers for any group member under the age of 18.
6. Cancellation policy - please inform the Conservancy 48 hours in advance of the date of volunteering if you choose to cancel the assigned volunteer project.
Interested in having your group volunteer?
Designate a Group Coordinator to be
the primary contact and complete the
Group Volunteer Application.